Date: Wednesday, April 24th, 2013 from 5:00pm to 8:30pm
Location: The Fountains
502 East Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
About the Fair
The Fertility and Family Building Fair is the concentrated effort to bring a multitude of local resources together for those working to build their families. The event will feature local REs and physicians, complementary and alternative medicine practitioners, financial assistance resources, fostering and adoption resources, local organizations dedicated to assisting those on their journey, and several educational presentations (see below for more info). The event is free to the community and takes place during National Infertility Awareness Week.
- Adoptions of Indiana
- Adoption Support Center
- Be Bliss
- Believe Midwifery Services
- Benchmark Family Services
- The Cabin
- Cade Foundation
- Clear Passage
- Community Fertility Specialists – Dr. Carnovale
- Department of Child Services (DCS- Hamilton County)
- Dockside Services, Inc.
- Family Beginnings - Dr. Donahue
- Happy Beginnings
- Harden Jackson Law
- Health and Nutrition Technology
- Indiana Reproductive Acupuncture
- Jones Chiropractic and Maximum Health
- Kids First Adoption
- The Kolbe Center
- Lori Green Leroy, local author
- March of Dimes
- Mental Health America of Greater Indianapolis
- Midwest Fertility – Drs. Bopp, Colver, Reuter and Will
- MLJ Adoptions
- Ovar’coming Together, Inc.
- Premier Family Chiropractic
- Resolve (Local Indianapolis Support Group)
- St. Elizabeth Coleman Pregnancy and Adoption Services
- White’s Residential and Family Services
- Women’s Specialty Health Services, P.C. – Dr. David S McLaughlin
Click here to REGISTER TO BE A VENDOR
Pre-Register for the 2013 Fertility and Family Building Fair today! (Pre-registration is not required but is encouraged)
Can I come and go as I please?
Absolutely! The fair runs from 5p.m. until 8:30p.m. and you are welcome at any time.
What’s the dress code?
Clothes! Come as you are and/or as you’re comfortable.
How much does the Fertility and Family Building Fair cost?
How do I know if I should attend?
The Fertility and Family Building Fair is for everyone that is currently trying to start their family or add to it, and/or anyone is considering starting a family in the future, be it through natural conception, assisted reproductive technologies, fostering or adoption. You can never be too educated!
What is ICFI?
The Indiana Collaboration for Families with Infertility is a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting families struggling with infertility and to raising awareness of this disease.
Have FAQs? E-mail Macara!
Male Factor Infertility
Dr. Jim Donahue, Family Beginnings
Lifestyle and Infertility
Dr. Will, Midwest Fertility
Lori Green LeRoy, Local Author (“The Inadequate Conception”) and Infertility and Adoption Advocate
Thank you to our sponsors!